First. I'm now using an iPod to blog. So sorry if there's typing error.
Im very unsatisfied with all thingy nowadays.
I hate her- rice blood kid you know who do I mean.
Another her- freaking stylish wannabe. Puke for you _|_
my shower system! I hate this the most! I've been suffering from this for the past sixteen years and more in the future!
Let me explain about this.
One day, you wake up early with a good mood planning to have a refreshing shower
sounds great right? But it's the ffatal mood destroyer!
When you first open up the heater, everything goes well,but it's over when there are ppl using another water device
imagine. Your water flows like a big waterfall , out of sudden it turned from "SHHHHHHAAAAHHHH~!!!!" to "shhhhhh....." repeatly.
It's even smaller than pee from penis. Things get worse when my spoiled heater will automatically turn off when water flows littlely
so let's imagine. Water flows change from shaaahhh to shhhh leading the water change from freaking hot to freaking cold to freaking hoy to freaking cold to freaking hot to freakig cold .....within half an hour... What you will probably do
is turning the controller all time. You can hear shouts like " EH?!?!?!?! Where is my water?!?!?!?!?!" some times
it's time to
upgrade my water system and jeater d. =.=
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment